Looking to make a difference in your community? Join The City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary. We meet once a month on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:30 PM. Meetings typically last 1 hour.
Applicants who wish to become a member of The City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary (CBFA) must meet the following requirements.
- Must be at least 12 years of age or older. Members aged 12-17 are considered junior members and have limited voting power.
- Must fill out member application
- Pay Annual Membership Dues – $5/person or $10/family
- Attend at least 3 meetings and participate in at least one (1) Auxiliary event
- Read our By Laws and sign agreement that you understand the purpose of the CBFA and are willing to morally and ethically support the organization.
To Become a Member Please download and fill out the application form.
PLEASE SEND ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail or drop off your application to 6 Main Street, Belleville, Mi. 48111 ATTN: City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary