THE 2022 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
The City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary is pleased to announce our Annual Scholarship Program. This year (2022) we will award ONE (1) $750.00 scholarship to ONE (1) local eligible candidate and ONE (1) $500.00 scholarship to ONE (1) eligible Fire Academy Student.
REQUIRMENTS for $750.00 Scholarship:
- Must be completing or have completed High School or attending college or other training program with minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a resident in the 48111 – zip code
- Must submit a 1 page Essay on “How this Scholarship will Benefit Me.”
- Must have at least one (1) letter of recommendation.
- Must be accepted as a full time student at a University, Community College or Trade School for the upcoming fall semester. (exceptions to enrollment status will be considered.)
Download the application below. Please follow all submission requirements. Any application that is not complete will not be considered.
REQUIREMENTS for $500.00 Scholarship:
In order to be considered for this $500 scholarship award; candidates must submit a 300-word essay explaining why they want to pursue a career as a firefighter and how they will benefit from this award. Spelling and grammar count; please be as detailed and honest as possible. The City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary will choose a recipient based on the essays submitted.
Deadline to submitt Applications and Essay’s is April 30th, 2022 NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The City of Belleville Fire Auxiliary Scholarship Program, 6 Main St, Belleville, Mi. 48111